It is very easy to register in MSME Deals, just go to the website www.msmedeals.com if you are already a registered member, then you can directly login with your email id/mobile number and password, if you are new to the website and wanted to register then click on login/signup, then click on signup, please select seller/Buyer/Broker and enter your name, email id, mobile number and password.
YES, it is free to register in MSME Deals. It is very easy and simple to register as Seller/Buyer/Investor/Consultant in MSME Deals.
We require your working mobile number to understand your real interest to help you accordingly and also we require your mobile number for communication with you. Please note that we don't share your personal details to any other third parties without your consent.
No, you can access websites in any Web browser like Google chrome, internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, safari etc., and it is a mobile compatible web portal.
EBITDA stands for Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization and it is used to evaluate a company’s operating performance.
Calculation: Profit + Depreciation and Amortization + Taxes + Interest Expense - Non Operating Income + Non-Operating Expenses.
EBITDA Margin = EBITDA / Operating Revenue.
The main reason to ask you the details is to help you to get more visibility and more interested clients for your business. Before we approve your post, our experts call you and analyse the information provided by you regarding your company and verify your post to avoid false information. After verification of all the details by our expert we will approve your post to display in the portal.
Currently, our Verification team members are visiting the Business premises to take Photographs and collect/check the documents for verifying the business. After verifying all the details, they will share the details to our backend team and post them on the website.
Currently, our Verification team members are visiting the Business premises to take Photographs and collect/check the documents for verifying the business. After verifying all the details, they will share the details to our experts and post them on the website.
Yes, on appointment
You can contact MSME Deals from Monday to Saturday at working Hours ie., 10.00 am to 6.00 pm through WhatsApp and Phone to solve your queries.
Usually it is 48 hours, However it is subject to Verification of your data.
To update/ Delete/edit any details of your account, Please login to your account and go to profile dashboard and click on the edit icon/option. Here you can edit or delete any information provided by you. After editing or deleting any information/ data please click on the save button.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset the same. Visit the link : www.msmedeals.com/login/ select the login tab and click on forget password and reset your password.
Yes, you will be notified.
You can chat with customer support through Website Live chat.
There is no option to change company name or any other details of the company after generating the invoice. The details are taken from the registration which is filled by you. If you want to change any details, you can contact us, our telecalling team are always ready to help you.
When your business deal closes successfully, you need to complete a few formalities, such as transferring ownership, making the payment, signing legal documents, delivery, closing statement, Tax and legal formalities. It is important to consult with legal and financial experts to ensure that all necessary formalities are completed properly.
Firstly we approve your post after proper verification of information, so that there will be more Visibility and genuine responses for your post. Our Expert team arranges one to one call/meeting regarding your post and tries to get proper visibility for your post and tries to close your deal at the earliest.
Once the payment for subscription is successful by the seller/Buyer/Consultant the invoices is generated by the details provided by you and send it to the registered Email immediately. If in case you misplace or not received any invoice then kindly contact our team. They will provide you invoice.
It is very easy to create a profile for selling your business. Firstly go to our website www.msmedeals.com . If you have already registered you can directly login with your email id/ mobile number and password. If you are new to the website and want to register as a seller then click on login/signup and then click on signup, please select the option seller and enter your name, email id, mobile number and password.
Minimum is 2 Listing Credits or based on your Subscription.
When a buyer is interested in your listing, we will immediately notify you about any inquiry to your personal email address. We will not disclose your personal contact information to the buyer in any case.
It is difficult to predict time lines, however our team will work with you closely and promote to achieve the desirable results at the earliest.
There are several reasons why a business owner might choose to sell their business:
1. Retirement: The owner may want to retire and cash out on their years of hard work and investment.
2. Financial reasons: The owner may need to sell the business to pay off debts or invest in other ventures.
3. Partnership disputes: If the owner has a partner, they may want to disagreements or conflicts.
4. Changes in personal circumstances: The owner’s personal circumstances may have changed , such as moving to another location, health issues, or family situations, which make it difficult to continue running the business.
5. Lack of interest or motivation: The owner may have lost interest or motivation in running the business and may want to move on to something else.
6. New Opportunities: The owner may have new business opportunities or interests that they want to pursue.
7. Strategic reasons: The owner may believe that selling the business is the best strategic decision, such as to merge with another company or to focus on a different market.
8. Right Price: The owner may feel that business has given good returns and getting right price to sell.
Ultimately, the decision to sell a business should be carefully considered and based on a range of factors, it is important to seek professional advice to ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved.
Deciding whom to sell a business, depend on several factors, including the owner’s goals, the industry in which the business operates, and the current market conditions. Here are a few potential options for selling a business:
1. Individual buyers: An individual buyer may be interested in purchasing the business if they have experience in the industry or see potential for growth and profitability.
2. Competitors: A competitor may be interested in purchasing the business to expand their market share or gain access to the business customer base.
3. Private equity firms: Private equity firms often invest in businesses that show potential for growth and profitability. They may be interested in acquiring a business that fits their investment criteria.
4. Strategic buyers: Strategic buyers may be interested in purchasing the business for reasons other than just financial gain. For example, they may be interested in acquiring the business’s technology or intellectual property.
5. Employee buyouts: In some cases, the owner may want to sell the business to employees. This can be a good option if the owner wants to ensure the business continues to operate in a particular way or wants to reward loyal employees.
It is important to carefully consider the advantages and disadvantages of each potential buyer before making a decision. Additionally, seeking the advice of a professional business broker or advisor can be helpful in identifying potential buyers and negotiating the sale.
It varies from 3 months to 12 months Subscription plan.
Please send us a mail or call on our customer support.
Based on your membership the relevant information will be available on website and for more information contact customer support.
It is very easy to create a profile as a buyer/investor. Firstly go to our website www.msmedeals.com. If you are already registered member in our website you can directly login with your email id/mobile number and password. If you are new to our website and wanted to register as an investor/buyer then click on login/signup and then click on signup, please select the option buyer and enter your name, email id, mobile number and password.
Here are some simple steps to find a business for sale:
1. Determine your budget and the type of business you want to buy.
2. Look for listings on online marketplaces, business broker websites, and classified ads.
3. Attend local networking events and business conferences to meet potential sellers.
4. Ask for referrals from friends, family, and colleagues who may know of business for sale.
5. Contact business owners directly and inquire about their interest in selling.
6. Consider hiring a business broker who can help you find businesses for sale and negotiate on your behalf.
You should invest in a business when you believe that it has a good chance of growing and making a profit. This could be because the business has a unique product or service, a strong management team, a proven track record, or other factors that make it a good investment opportunity. It’s important to do your research and understand the risks involved before making any investment decisions.
A business is profitable if it generates more revenue than its expenses. In other words, if the income that a business generates from selling its products or services is greater than the business is profitable.
There are different ways to calculate profitability, such as gross profit, net profit, and profit margins. Gross profit is the revenue and the cost of goods sold, while net profit takes into account all expenses, taxes, and interest . Profit margins are expressed as a percentage of revenue, and indicate how much of each dollar of sales is left over as profit.
Overall, a profitable business is one generates enough revenue to cover its expenses and leave a positive net income after all costs have been taken into account.
There are several ways to obtain financing to buy a business:
1. Small Business Administration (SBA) loans: The SBA provides loans to small business to help them start or expand. You can apply for SBA loan through a participating bank, credit union, or other financial institution.
2. Traditional bank loans: You can apply for a traditional bank loan to finance the purchase of a business. However, be prepared to have a good credit score and a solid business plan.
3. Seller financing: The seller may be willing to finance part of the purchase price. This means that you would make payments to the seller over a time, instead of obtaining a loan from a bank.
4. Crowd funding: You can use crowd funding platforms to raise money from a large number of people who are interested in investing in your business.
5. Private equity or venture capital: Private equity firms and venture capitalists may be interested in investing in your business if they believe, it has potential for growth and profitability.
6. Family and friends: You may be able to borrow money from family and friends to buy the business. However, be sure to have a clear agreement in place and pay back the loan on time.
Before choosing a financing option, it is important to research and evaluate each option to determine which one is best for your particular situation.
3 Years IT Returns, Balance Sheets, 1 Years Bank Statement, KYC, Machinery Quotation.
It is easy to apply for a business loan in MSME Deal and connect with financial lenders. To connect with lenders on the platform, kindly create a business profile. Please note that, Company has to be registered with relevant government authorities for verification and activation of your profile. Our analysts will get in touch with you once you have registered on the platform to confirm and approve the profile.
A franchise is a type of business that is owned and operated by an individual (franchisee) but that is branded and overseen by a much larger, usually national and multinational company. Many of the stores and restaurants that you see every day are franchises.
If you own a company and wanted to sell its franchise, then firstly you need to register in msmedeals.com. Our team verifies your post and guides you for further documentation.
If you wanted to buy a Franchise, then you need to register and login to MSME Deals. You may observe the franchise posts who wanted to sell their franchise.
Offering a franchise can be a good option for business that has a successful and replicable business model that can be easily duplicated in different locations. Here are some factors to consider when deciding whether to offer a franchise:
1. Successful Business Model: Before offering a franchise, a business should have a successful and proven business model. The business should have a track record of profitability and a solid reputation in the industry.
2. Scalability: The business should have the potential to be scaled up and expanded into different markets and have a broad customer base.
3. Unique and Marketable: The business should have unique and marketable products or service that can compete in the market. It should also have a strong brand identity and loyal customer base.
4. Adequate Resources: Franchising requires a significant investment of time and money. The business should have adequate resources to support.
5. Legal Requirement: Before offering a franchise, the business should ensure that it meets all legal requirements and regulations. This includes registering with the appropriate government agencies and complying with all franchise disclosure and registration laws.
Overall, offering a franchise can be a good option for businesses that have a successful and scalable business model, strong brand identity, and adequate resources to support the franchise operations.
Deciding whom to offer a franchise will depend on several factors, including the nature of the business, the target market, and the franchise agreement’s terms and conditions. Here are some general guidelines to consider:
1. Experience: Look for candidates with relevant experience in the industry. They should have a track record of success in managing a business or have a background in the industry.
2. Financial Stability: Consider the candidate’s financial stability and resources, including their ability to finance the franchise fee and ongoing operational costs. 3. Personality Traits: Look for individuals with strong communication skills, leadership abilities, and a positive attitude. The franchise should be passionate about the business and committed to its success.
4. Market Research: Analyze the local market where the franchise is being offered. Consider the competition, potential demand, and any culture or legal factors that may affect the business.
5. Franchise Requirements: Review the franchise requirements and determine if the candidate meets all qualifications. These may include educational or training requirements, legal and financial checks, and other criteria.
Ultimately, the decision to offer a franchise should be based on a thorough evaluation of the candidate’s qualifications and their ability to operate a successful business within the framework of the franchise system.
Buying a franchise can be a great way to become a business owner without starting from scratch. However, it’s important to carefully consider when to buy a franchise to ensure that it’s the right decision for you and your goals. Here are some factors to consider:
1. Financial readiness: Buying a franchise typically requires a significant financial investment. You’ll need to have enough money saved up for the initial franchise fee, as well as ongoing expenses like royalties, advertising, and other fees. Before buying a franchise, make sure you have a plan in place for how you’ll fund your investment.
2. Your skills and interests: Choose a franchise that aligns with your skills, experience and interests. This can help you enjoy the work and be more successful in the long run.
3. The franchisor’s history, financial stability, and reputation: Research their track record of supporting and growing their franchisees.
4. The industry and market: Consider the industry and market you will be operating in, and make sure there is enough demand and growth potential for your business to succeed.
5. The franchise agreement: Carefully review the franchise agreement and understand the terms and conditions of the agreement, including any restrictions on your business operating, fees, and obligations.
Overall, the decision to buy a franchise should be based on careful research, evaluation of the opportunity, and a realistic assessment of your abilities and resources.
A startup business is a newly established company, typically with a unique business model, product or services, and the potential for significant growth and expansion. Startup often operates in the technology or innovation space, but can also include businesses in traditional sectors like retail, manufacturing, and healthcare.
Business Valuation is a process where a fair valuation of a company is made by using one or more valuation methodologies. The business valuation process of valuing a business is usually applied when an owner wants to sell his business or merge with another business.
One of the first steps during a strategic business transaction is projecting future growth and understanding the valuation of the business. The valuation exercise brings out a lot of insights and helps the business owner understand various factors which could improve his business valuation. We observe that the chance of a successful deal closure at a fair valuation is higher when a business owner clearly understands his business’ valuation.
There are several ways to get business valuation done, depending on your specific needs and budget. Here are options:
1. Hire a professional business valuation firm: There are many companies who are specialised in business valuation. They have experience professionals who can conduct a thorough analysis of your business and provide you with a detailed report that outlines its worth.
2. Use an online business valuation tool: There are several online business valuation tools that can give you a rough estimate of your business’s value. These tools use algorithms to analyze your financial data and other factors that affect your business’s value.
3. Ask your Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA): Your CFA may be able to give you a rough estimate of your business value based on your financial statements. 4. Check with business brokers: Business brokers can also provide you with an estimate of your business value. They have extensive experience in buying and selling businesses and have access in your industry.
It’s important to note that the accuracy of a business valuation depends on the quality of data used and the assumptions made.
Therefore, it’s recommended to get a valuation done by a professional business valuation firm for more accurate results.
1. Greater Knowledge of Company Assets. 2. Broader Understanding of Company Resale Value. 3. More Accurate Company Value. 4. Higher Bargaining Power during Mergers/ Acquisitions. 5. More Understanding of same industry Vertical.
To pay your subscription fee for your business, you will need to follow these simple steps:
1. Determine the amount you need to pay and the payment due date.
2. Choose a payment method that is accepted by subscription service. This could be a credit card, bank transfer, or other options.
3. Provide your payment details to the subscription service. This may involve entering your credit card information online or setting up a direct debit with your bank.
4. Confirm your payment details and submit your payment.
5. Keep a record of your payment for your own records.
It is important to make sure, you pay your subscription fee on time to avoid any late fees or service interruptions. If you have any questions or concerns about paying your subscription fee, do not hesitate to contact the subscription service for assistance.
No Refund Policy
Building a reputation is everything in the brokerage industry, and good reputation will help you build a successful business transactions.
You have to register while signup itself as a consultant or as a Business Broker. You will post the Ads on behalf of your client as a seller or a buyer. For more professional benefits you may contact us personally.
MSME Deals is the best web portal of opportunity to any Business entity who wants to sell their business or expecting an investment to take their business at next level.
MSME DEALS is a team of qualified Professionals including Chartered Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts, Business Valuers, the best Legal Firms and Retired Government Officials from various Departments related Industries and Banking Sector.
Members may post Industrial Properties, Warehouse Properties and plant & equipment for a sale or a lease.
Members may post used Machinery, Plant & Equipment and new Machinery as well.